We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may collect the following information:
- Name, address , phone number, country, Gender, age
- contact information including email address, Local address , Shipping & Billing information
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Internal record keeping.
- Personalisation of the website for you.
- To improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.This only applies if you have signed up and agreed to be on our Mailing list.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- Enable your access to and use of the website.
- Supply to you services that you purchase.
- Send you statements and invoices.
- Send you marketing communications
- This information is only used within The Luxe Boutique NZ and is not given or sold to any 3rd party companies ( Please see below where 3rd party companies relating to your order placement may be given your information, eg, Courier companies ) . This is purely for internal use only to help us improve the site for you.
Breach of privacy:
- If you believe your privacy has been breached please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosure of your information:
- We will not share you information with anyone outside of any 3rd party companies that are directly related in your order placement and shipment ( for example courier companies )
We are committed to complying with the Privacy act and NZ privacy laws.
Collection of computer data:
When you visit The Luxe Boutique NZ we collect a few pieces of information about you submitted to our website by your computer. These are called cookies. These make the use of our website faster and easier for you and provide helpful information for us on how you use our site.The data that may be collected is as follows
- Computer IP address
- Browser Type
- Geographical Location ( Country , City etc )
- Referral Link if any ( the website you were on before you clicked onto our link)
- The pages within our store you visit and how long you stay on each of these pages.
- Information searched on our website and how often you visit + other statistical information
We collect this information so that we can continually improve our store and evaluate how you (our customer), uses the site in its entirety.
If you are under 13 years of age, you should not provide any personally identifiable information on this site without the knowledge and permission of your parent or guardian. If we learn that you are under 13 years of age, we will not maintain or use any personally identifiable information about you without the verifiable consent of your parent or guardian, except as allowed by law. This may mean that you will be unable to participate in some activities on the site without that verifiable consent.